The Leviosa Shades Sliding Panel system consists of individual panels that hang vertically as large fabric pieces. They can all overlap on one side for a nice view or for an open door, and then slide effortlessly horizontally to fully cover the opening for sun control or privacy. They are a great choice for large areas such as sliding doors, and they provide the ideal decorative treatment to match roller shades for wide expanses. With a sleek and clean look, Sliding Panels offer a variety of options including the ability to splice tracks for either width or depth.
With these extensive lines of fabrics, you have the ability to change window treatments from an accent to a beautiful focal point. Get creative and dress up the sliding panel with a variety of Valance options. Upgrade to an award winning executive or cornice valance to finish off your creation!
Though vertical panels are so easy to slide, customers can consider motorization, and integrate with home automation systems (Google Assistant, AHK, Alexa) for benefits such as setting schedules, or voice commands They operate with a chain motor, as shown here (an actual customer installation), powered by plug-in wall adapter. Please contact us for specific pricing. Notes for Vertical Panels with cords:
- The chain is still in use and can be a strangulation hazard, especially for small children.
- Many customers use a drape to cover the chain and motor mechanism.
Track: Minimum Width: 19” Maximum Width: 300”
Track Color is White
Individual Fabric Panels: Minimum Width: 12” Maximum Width: 48”
**Min/Max Widths include overlap of 2.5”
Minimum Height: 19.5” Maximum Height: 128”
- Leviosa experts will offer technical design help and options when you send us the width and height dimensions of your opening.
- Panels are attached to the track using Velcro that has been sewn to the fabric and attached to the track.
- Tracks are fabricated such that the Lead Panel (movable panel) is located on the front. Lead panel may be located on the back upon request.
- The bottoms of the panels are finished using a weight that has been welded into the fabric and sealed on both sides.
- Due to the nature of this product, panels may not hang perfectly flat. Some fabrics will have a wavy appearance at the time of installation, which may correct itself over time.