The Leviosa Shades Sliding Panel system consists of individual panels that hang vertically as large fabric pieces. They can all overlap on one side for a nice view or for an open door, and then slide effortlessly horizontally to fully cover the opening for sun control or privacy. They are a great choice for large areas such as sliding doors, and they provide the ideal decorative treatment to match roller shades for wide expanses. With a sleek and clean look, Sliding Panels offer a variety of options including the ability to splice tracks for either width or depth. Since they are so easy to slide, motorization is not offered.
With these extensive lines of fabrics, you have the ability to change window treatments from an accent to a beautiful focal point. Get creative and dress up the sliding panel with a variety of Valance options. Upgrade to an award winning executive or cornice valance to finish off your creation!
Track: Minimum Width: 19” Maximum Width: 300”
Track Color is White
Individual Fabric Panels: Minimum Width: 12” Maximum Width: 48”
**Min/Max Widths include overlap of 2.5”
Minimum Height: 19.5” Maximum Height: 128”
- Leviosa experts will offer technical design help and options when you send us the width and height dimensions of your opening.
- Panels are attached to the track using Velcro that has been sewn to the fabric and attached to the track.
- Tracks are fabricated such that the Lead Panel (movable panel) is located on the front. Lead panel may be located on the back upon request.
- The bottoms of the panels are finished using a weight that has been welded into the fabric and sealed on both sides.
- Due to the nature of this product, panels may not hang perfectly flat. Some fabrics will have a wavy appearance at the time of installation, which may correct itself over time.