Update August 2023: based on HASS 2023.8.3 release
For beta testing, follow these steps. Steps 1-5 will be automatic during discovery once Leviosa is published in HASS:
- Open the ‘Config’ file on your HASS server.
- Create a new folder and name it “custom_components”
- Download this file.
- Extract/unzip into the new folder. The folder that holds the extracted files must be named "leviosa_shades".
- Restart HASS
- Under ‘Configuration’ tab in HASS, go to ‘Integrations’, find ‘Leviosa’
- Enter the info for Leviosa – name your hub, name your groups.
Let us know how this works for you!
Services are also available. For example, you can create a new card (‘Button’) when you edit your dashboard. Select call services, and 2 Leviosa functions are available (up to next setpoint, down to next setpoint). ‘Show code editor’ and edit to match (the items in red should match the action you want and the name of the shade group):