The STANDARD Valance is wrapped in front with the same material as the shade, providing a clean, classic appearance, and is 4.5" high.
If you desire SMALLER or NO valances, several options are available, depending on the power supply you choose:
- ALL valances are solid and cover the entire width of the shade. Side and edge covers are provided for a professional finish.
- Standard 4.5" valance is always wrapped in matching shade fabric
- Square and Curved Valances Available in 5 colors: White, Beige, Bronze, Black, and Anodized (Base aluminum). Or they can be wrapped in matching fabric.
- While the valance fabric is the same material as the shade, you choose the color of the SIDES in the Order process (Step 3)
- You can note valance changes in "Notes to seller" in the cart. Non-standard Valances may incur extra charges.
- For LUXURY shade selections, we offer customized Valance covers to match the special patterns.
Standard Valance (4.5" tall) - wrapped with matching fabric:
3 inch and 4 inch Valance Profiles
3 inch and 4 inch Valance Colors
(for Manual, Cordless, and non-battery Motorized shades)
Cassettes can be solid color (see above). The Curved Cassette can have a matching fabric panel in the front. For Flat Cassettes, the fabric front is a single strip that ONLY covers the face of the cassette, and does not cover the return below the cassette. Cassettes CANNOT be reverse rolled (fabric rolls to front toward room). NOTE: Be aware that the visual differences between cassettes and valances in the SAME ROOM may be objectionable. See Technical differences here.
Slim Profile Brackets – No valance